Pets in the house lounge on the carpets, and chew it at times. Their aggressive activities can damage and lead to a torn carpet. Carpets are an expensive investment and enrich the ambience of your house. Also, it is absolutely not necessary to replace the carpet once damaged by your pets. We at Fill Carpet Repair Canberra specialize in undertaking carpet torn repair. We always believe in repairing your torn carpets instead of you having to incur huge costs for replacing them. It is in your best interest to approach us and get your torn carpets repaired and in a shiny and new condition! Call us on +61488857311 today for a free consultation and quotation. Or fill in all your information on our website form and receive a free call back.
• Carpet Repair and Restretching
• Carpet Torn Repair
Hiring professional carpet repair experts for your torn repair carpet Canberra and refurbishment is always an easier alternative than to replace the whole thing! Read on to find out the carpet torn repair procedure followed by specialists at Fill Carpet Repair Canberra
1. Mark the Damaged Area
The initial step entails marking the damaged area on the carpet that will be cut. The earmarking of the same helps in knowing the exact part of the carpet that has been damaged and needs repairing.
2. Damaged area cutting
Then, the damaged area from the carpet that was marked in the first step is cut off and separated from the undamaged part with scissors. It is cut in a rectangular pattern.
3. Finding out a patch for attaching
A matching patch is then found out and for attaching to the area that was damaged on the carpet. Finding the most natural and matching patch is paramount to make the carpet look uniform.
4. Attaching the Patch
In the last and final step, an industrial adhesive is applied to the patch and the damaged carpet and it is then fixed onto the carpet. In certain conditions, carpet tape is also used for carpet torn repair.
Torn carpets do not make for a pretty sight. Get in touch with Fill Carpet Repair Canberra immediately for a through and through perfect carpet repair. We are the most preferred and popular carpet repair service company in Canberra. Listed are the reasons that contribute to our popularity among clients:
1. We are extremely dedicated to making our customers happy with our services. Hence we guarantee 100% customer satisfaction.
2. The techniques and instruments used for carpet cleaning and repair are extremely precise and high-tech. That guarantees clean and highly effective outcomes to customers.
3. We at Fill Carpet Repair Canberra neither charge you more nor believe in adding hidden charges to your final billing. Our rates are extremely competitive and affordable.
4. The carpet repair technicians at Fill Carpet Repair Canberra are highly trained and certified at their jobs. They are extremely devoted to providing the best outcomes to our customers.
1. When my carpet is torn, is repairing a good option for the damaged carpets?
Answer: Yes, it is recommended. However, it is best to consult a good carpet repair company for determining your options. As replacing the carpets every time they get damaged is senseless and expensive. Contact Fill Carpet Repair Canberra for your carpet repair queries.
2. Is it necessary to take care of your carpets once they are repaired?
Answer: Yes, taking apt care of the carpets is necessary at home after they are repaired. For maintaining a good life of the carpet, taking proper care of them is essential.
3. What are the property types that Fill Carpet Repair Canberra provides carpet torn repair services to?
Answer: We at Fill Carpet Repair Canberra provide our services to commercial, industrial, government, and private residential properties.
4. How much do you charge for carpet torn repair in Canberra?
Answer: This query is answerable only after the initial inspection and assessment conducted by our carpet repair team. However, we assure you that you need not worry because our rates are extremely affordable and competitive.
5. Do you move the furniture before working on our carpets?
Answer: Yes, our technicians do that. But you have to move any expensive items on the carpet, elsewhere beforehand.